Travel to Belgrade
Belgrade's "Nikola Tesla International Airport" (BEG) is the main gateway to Serbia. At the moment Belgrade has direct flight connections to/from approx. 80 major European, Middle Eastern and US destinations. There are more than 1.100 flights per week with over 4.6 million passengers per year operated by national carrier Air Serbia and major international carriers
Belgrade also has regular and direct rail connections with capital cities in Central and Eastern Europe.
Within Europe, transport by bus could also be an option. Belgrade has excellent bus connections with more than 17 European countries, including Flixbus routes.
EANS2022 Special Deal with Air Serbia:
The Local Organising committee was able to agree on a special deal with Air Serbia, so that attendees can benefit from discounted tickets:
Instructions for entering the Promo Code:
Visit our website airserbia.com or use or mobile app, and on the home page select the destination and flight date of your choice. Once you have selected destination and date, a box will appear above where you should enter your Promo Code.
Please enter the promo code without spaces, using capital letters: "EANS2022".
Promo code terms and conditions:
- The value of the Promo Code is 15%.
- The Promo Code is valid for one way and return travels.
- The Promo Code applies solely to the ticket fare, exclusive of airport fees and additional charges.
- The Promo Code can be used only for purchase of Air Serbia direct flights from 15 February to 23 October 2022.
- The discount is valid for all travel from 12 October do 23 October 2022
- The promo code is applicable for 9 adults on one reservation.
- The Promo code cannot be applied to fares that are already on promotion.
- The Promo Code cannot be applied to purchase tickets for babies and infants.
- The Promo Code may not be exchanged for cash.
- Only one promo-code can be used to buy a ticket. Combining several promo-codes to increase the discount is not permitted.
- The Promo Code may only be used for tickets bought online via Air Serbia’s website airserbia.com and via Air Serbia mobile application.
- Any abuse will result in the cancellation of the promo code.
Transportation in Belgrade
From Belgrade Airport it takes approximately 20 minutes to the Savar Centar. Please check public transportation options here.
A taxi journey into the city centre from the airport should cost approximately € 12 (1400 RSD).
Belgrade has a good public transport system, which includes busses and trams.
You can check all routes here.
Taxis are plentiful and reasonably priced by international standards. To book your taxi please visit: https://beg.aero/eng/parking_access/transport/taxi_service.
The City of Belgrade
Belgrade, a metropolis of rivers with more than 100 boat restaurants and floating discotheques moored along 220 km of riverbanks, makes the city a unique capital in Europe. This "White city" is the only capital built at the confluence of two big rivers – the Danube and the Sava. The fusion of cultures is best expressed in the Serbian traditional cuisine, music and folklore.
Due to Belgrade's boisterous nightlife, Lonely Planet have named Belgrade "One of Europe's 10 hot spots" while, The Sunday Times declared it "The new capital of cool".