1. Where can I register for eEANS2021?
2. I have an existing registration account from EANS2018 or EANS2019. Can I use it again?
No, you cannot use it again because the previous registration system has been replaced.
3. Where can I reset my password for the EANS member login?
Please reset your password here.
4. How can I register for the reduced faculty fee?
Only faculty who received a notification e-mail from the EANS will be able to register as faculty.
5. How can I edit my registration after submission?
Please contact the organising team email@example.com for support.
6. I am faculty member and received an e-mail to register for the congress. What to do next?
Please use the same credentials as from your EANS member login on www.eans.org.
7. For students, nurses & residents: I uploaded the required documents for registration (e.g. passport, student card, confirmation letter, ...) but it failed. Can I send the documents via e-mail?
If the upload during registration process failed you can send the documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Where can I find my invoice?
Your invoice will be sent to your personal e-mail address once the payment is received. If you cannot retrieve it, please check your spam folder or contact email@example.com for support.
9. How can I receive my Congress Certificates (Attendance, CME & Abstracts)?
All certificates will be sent by e-mail after the congress. Please check your inbox. If you cannot retrieve it, please check your spam folder or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
10. Whom can I contact if I have general questions about eEANS2021 registration?
Please check if you can find an answer to your question(s) in one of the FAQ documents. If the answer is not listed, please contact email@example.com for general questions.
11. Where can I register for a Masterclass?
You do not need to register for a Masterclass. They will be available for all delegates.
12. When do I get the refund for the onsite ticket in Hamburg?
13. Where can I cancel my accommodation booking?
We will cancel all accommodation bookings and are currently in negotiations with the hotels for full refund.