1. Where can I register for the EANS2022?
2. I have an existing registration account from EANS2018 or EANS2019. Can I use it again?
No, you cannot use it again because the previous registration system has been replaced.
3. Where can I reset my password for the EANS member login?
4. How can I register for the reduced faculty fee?
Only faculties that received a notification e-mail from the EANS will be able to register as faculty.
5. How can I edit my registration after submission?
6. I am faculty member and received an e-mail to register for the congress. What to do next?
Please follow the instructions and the given link in your e-mail.
7. For students, nurses & residents: I uploaded the required documents for registration (e.g. passport, student card, confirmation letter, ...) but it failed. Can I send the documents via e-mail?
If the upload during registration process failed you can send the documents via email to email@example.com
8. Where can I find my invoice?
Your invoice will be sent to your personal e-mail address once the payment is received. If you cannot retrieve it, please check your spam folder or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9. How can I receive my Congress Certificates (Attendance, CME & Abstracts)?
All certificates will be sent by e-mail after the congress. Please check your inbox. If you cannot retrieve it, please check your spam folder or contact email@example.com
10. Whom can I contact if I have general questions about EANS2022 registration?
Please check if you can find an answer to your question(s) in one of the FAQ documents. If the answer is not listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for general questions.
11. Where can I register for a Masterclass?
A link will be sent out one week prior to the congress. Please note, that Masterclasses are limited to 35 participants and only available for EANS members. First come, first served.
12. When will I receive my refund?
Refunds will be made after the congress.
13. Where can I book my accommodation?
14. What is the QR-Code for badge print?
This is an E-Mail that contains a QR-Code that is sent around one week prior to the congress to print your name badge onsite.
15. How can I use my QR-Code?
With the QR-Code you will be able to print your name badge yourself at the self-service terminal. It will save time and you don’t need to queue up at the registration desk. So please do NOT forget to bring your personal QR-Code for badge print to the congress venue (digitally or printed)
16. Where can I find my QR-Code for badge print?
The QR-Code will be sent to the e-mail you have used during the registration process.
You can either print this document and take the print-out with you to the congress venue or download the PDF (or Code Image) to your smart device to have it digitally.
Please make sure, that the PDF/QR-Code is downloaded on your device and thus available without internet connection.
17. What are the Covid-19 Regulations at the congress?
During the congress the current Covid-19 Regulations of Serbia are applicable.
You can find the latest updates on the Website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs